terima kasih singgah jangan lupa click saya (~_~)

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

mawar merah

My Love is Like A Red, Red Rose

0, my love is like a red, red rose,
that's newly sprung in June.
0, my love is like a melody,
that's sweetly play'd in tune.

As fair thou art, my bonnie lass,
so deep in love am I,
And I will love thee still, my dear,
till a' the seas gang dry.

Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,
and the rocks melt wi' the sun!
And I will love thee still, my dear,
while the sands of life shall run.

And fare the weel, my only love!
And fare the well awhile!
And I will come again, my love.
Tho it were ten thousand mile!


maaf you all, entri ini terjiwang plak..haha. My Love is Like a Red, Red Rose by Robert Burns antara poem yang saya belajar dulu~erm sampai sekarang saya suka poem ini..sweet~special dedicated to my en.suami (dengan harapan dia baca blog ni..ahaha)

No comments: